Saturday, January 15, 2011

First post!!!

Okay,
First post.....Introduction. 


This is my second blog, this one has nothing to do with beauty it is all bout the family business, a restaurant. As many of you who work in restaurants or retail in general will know, some customers just leave you scratching your head because of the things they do or say. All the things posted here are REAL experiences we've all had here and if you have any you'd like to share I would be more than happy to read them and post them on here:) just sent them to ivonnep89@gmail.com


I will keep this first post short with 2 super short stories of the things that happens the most.


This is the perfect example of people not listening.
CUSTOMER- I want taquitos 
ME- ok would you like chicken or carnitas?
CUSTOMER- Beef.
ME- I'm sorry we only have chicken or carnitas
CUSTOMER- ..so...then..you don't have beef?
ME- no just chicken or carnitas for the taquitos
CUSTOMER- OHHH okay, beef please.
ME- we don't have beef, like I said just chicken or carnitas.


This is the perfect example of people who lie to get free things.
Keep in mind this is a FAMILY business, I am here everyday.


Customer orders a lot of food and wants a BIG discount.
ME-your total is $fill in the blank$
CUSTOMER- WHAT?? why? we come in almost everyday! we know the owners, we go way back!!!! They know us.
ME- *being a smart ass* NO WAY!!!! you know my parents??? from where?
CUSTOMER- *blank stare*
ME- I'm here everyday, I'd remember you


thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. lmao@ oh man, I've worked in the food industry before! so fuckin' true both those convos. Looking forward to reading and maybe sharing some experiences too!

    XxOo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Would love to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. My parents used to be co-owners of a restaurant. I was mostly in the kitchen, but I have heard stories like this. Really looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajajajaja! omg that 2nd example is hella funny kuz its true!! smh... pinche gente.. lol has happend 2 me plenty of times!

    ReplyDelete