Monday, January 17, 2011

What just happened!?

So I think it's safe to say we've seen it all here. One that  hasn't happened in a while is fighting couples, like screams and all that.


I have a few but the most memorable and expensive was back in 2005, I was still in high school so I did't get to see it was my brother and sister and an employee we had at the time.


Were across from a university. A girl came in to study with her class mate (a guy) as they're studying her jealous boyfriend comes in yelling at her for cheating with her class mate. The class mate is just sitting there totally confused as the couple fight and scream. Eventually the boyfriend left and in the process swung our door so hard it broke. The girl apologized to her classmate and he just left.


I get back from school to see the door broken and we had to call someone to come fix it. A few months later the girl comes back to apologize, I don't know what took so long. We tell her what her boyfriend did and she never came back.


This next one is short. It was a few months after we got this place and it was just me and my brother -in-law.
We were closed and outside in the parking lot, a couple was fighting and he was hitting her. My brother in-law pulled out his phone to call the cops and just as he's dialing the guy took the woman by the hair and flips her!!! He completely flips her like if she were a doll!!!! Her head hit the curb so hard it bounced and the guy takes off walking. The girl gets up like nothing and goes after him and tried to talk to him. I don't know how that ended but I'm pretty sure she never went to the cops:{

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I would have a cracked skull if somebody just flipped me like that. Ouch ouch ouch.

    ReplyDelete