Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Your grandma?

Okay here is one that will fall under "are you stupid?" category.


People often come in and are picky, that's fine, I'm picky as well but watch what I say/do.
When people come in and ask how we make a certain dish I'll be happy to tell them (mostly because I don't want them complaining after they get their food and say they didn't know that's how it was suppose to be served) BUT when people come in and ask "is your menudo made how my grandma use to make it for me?" I usually just give them my evil stare (something I'm well known for) but in my head I'm thinking "How the hell would we know how your grandma made it, you idiot!"


I mean we would get it they explained it to us but a lot of the time people assume we know how their grandma/mom/aunt made certain food. 


Heres the kicker! After we tell them how we make it they get upset because thats not the way grandma made it!
can you tell I'm irritated? lol yes I needed to vent on this one. like I said before, I'm the one who can't stand the dumb ones.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I would want to reach over and smack them! Maybe put up a sign that says what's in the menudo?

    ReplyDelete