Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When you bring work home

It's hard to not bring home work when you're at work 14 hours a day. It happens so much and it happened to me last nigh so I figured I'd share.

Last night I had a dream that I was working the register and a family came in fighting. They're boy started throwing things at me and pulling down some decorations we have on the walls, I yelled at the mom to learn to parent better. I woke up and it was like 3am, I started laughing so hard!

One time we were at home and were praying the Rosary (A catholic thing). One person prays something and the rest respond with something else. So my dad was leading it and the rest of us were responding. My dad has a tenancy to fall asleep and instead of saying what he was suppose to he goes "are the chile rellenos ready yet?". We all just looked at him for a bit then started laughing.

This next thing has happened to us at least once. We will answer our personal phones how we answer at the restaurant. Last week-end I actually answered like that at my second job!!!! Thankfully it was my sister calling but, still!

No comments:

Post a Comment